Terms and conditions:
Your travel is subject to Moonraker Charters P/L Conditions of travel, these conditions are set out within this document:
Cancellation Policy for:
Dolphin and Seal swim tour, Dolphin and Seal Sightseeing Tour and Private Charters:
We understand that sometimes you need to change your schedule, we kindly ask that you give us 48 hours notice of cancellations. If you choose to cancel your tour and a refund is required (excludes customer rescheduled bookings, third party bookings and return tours due to no dolphins) a 5% booking fee is charged to cover bank charges and administration costs.
Cancellation within 24 hours of departure or guests who do not turn up prior to departure will be charges 100% of the tour fees, guests who miss the tour can re-book another tour, however a 50% booking fee will be charged.
All cruises, tours and departures are subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers(Swim tour 10 pax Sight-See tour 15pax). Should your tour be cancelled due to unsafe weather conditions you will have the choice of re-booking for another cruise or receiving a full refund. (excludes customer rescheduled bookings, third party bookings and return tours due to no dolphins)
Children are required to be accompanied by an adult during all activities.
The wildlife we visit are very consistent in their habits and behavior, however we ask you to approach every encounter with caution and respect, and to never assume that we have any control over their appearance. Previous experience has shown that we work on a 94% success rate with respect to the dolphins.
Please be aware that we make every effort to provide the best possible wildlife experience on the day however, there are no guarantees or refunds in the event of not finding any of the species listed in this brochure. In the event when dolphins are not located on the 3 hour swim tour, we offer a ‘Dolphin Guarantee’ this offer is valid for 3 months from your original date of booking.
We kindly ask all guests arrive at Sorrento Pier (your tour vessel is located at the end of the jetty) 20 minutes before departure.
We advise that summer holiday peak season can result in higher than usual traffic, please allow an extra hour in January for travel and parking.
Parking can be found around the pier $1.00 per hour, outside the Sorrento Hotel or in the underground car park at Italico free of charge.
On board the vessel:
Passengers travelling aboard any Moonraker Dolphin Swims tour travel at their own risk and are subject to inherent risks involved with snorkelling, sightseeing cruise activity and boating in general, this included but not limited to equipment failure, perils of the sea, harm by marine life, fellow passengers and participants, boarding or disembarking boats and I agree to assume such ricks.
Moonraker Dolphin Swims requires guests to have basic swimming ability to enjoy the experience safely. We do not cater for guests with NO swimming ability. Should guests turn up on the day with no swimming ability and be refused for safety reasons no refunds will be provided.
We advise guests to dress in accordance with the weather, as you may encounter a sea breeze whilst you are on board.
Gift Vouchers Rules:
- Guest who are traveling on board using a Moonraker Dolphin Swims gift voucher, will need to consider the following conditions of travel:
- Gift vouchers are non refundable, however if you cannot use the voucher yourself within the valid time, you may give the voucher to another person.
- Gift vouchers need to be redeemed by booking online at www.moonrakercharters.com.au or by telephoning Moonraker Dolphin Swim booking office 03 5984 4211.
- Gift Vouchers are printed with an expire date, unfortunately gift vouchers are not refundable or transferable to another season. However if you like you may wish to use the voucher next season and opt to pay a re-issue fee of $25.00 per person, this will extend your voucher for 12 months.
If your cruise is cancelled due to bad weather, we are happy for you to nominate an alternate date of travel.
Moonraker Dolphin Swims, tours and activities are sold through many agents including On-line, International and face to face agents.
Your tickets and travel documents are supplied from the agent you have booked through.
Moonraker Dolphin Swims obligation is to supply the purchased activity subject to our terms and conditions. Refunds and activity changes are to be sought directly through the agent you have booked and paid with.
We have no responsibility for the service you receive from an outside agent, nor do we give warranty or representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to their terms and conditions and limitations by these providers. Your legal recourse is against the specific agent and not Moonraker Dolphin Swims or Moonraker Charters P/L.
Right To Change:
Moonraker Dolphin Swims reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website and brochure information at any time without notice.
At Moonraker Dolphin Swims, your right to privacy and data security is important to us.
Any and all information collected by us will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, re-used, rented, disclosed or loaned. We will not release any personal information to persons or entities without your explicit consent unless we are required by law to do so.
We will not pass on any of your information to other parties (without your consent); and we will use our best endeavours to protect your personal information and ensure its accuracy.
Your name, address, phone number and email are collected when you place an order/booking with us – so that we may facilitate your purchase.
These personal details are not made commercially available.
Occasionally we may send out a satisfaction survey. If you do not wish to receive this information you may advise us at any time, this can be done via direct contact or pressing ‘unsubscribe’ to any material you previously subscribed to (found on the bottom of all electronic documents)
- Moonraker Dolphin Swims is very concerned about your security on the web.
- This site uses the Nab Transact system. Nab Transact provides security and privacy.
- Your credit card details go directly to our bank, NAB, and are not recorded by Rezdy Pty Ltd.
- This minimises the disclosure of your information and provides a layer of confidentiality to the transaction.
Nab Transact uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer encryption technology to secure communication sessions with customers and merchants. Using firewalls in front of the Payment Gateway and within the system, it restricts access to information regarding the payment transactions.
Nab Transact only allows customers with browsers supporting SSL encryption technology to access the payment facility. This facilitates secure transmission of transaction details. You can verify that your session is secure by locating the lock icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Nab Transact fully complies with Visa’s AIS program and MasterCard’s Site Data Protection Programme. Nab Transact complies with the following PCI standards:
– Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect data
– Do not use vendorUsupplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
– Protect stored data
– Encrypt transmission of cardholder data and sensitive information across public networks
– Use and regularly update antiUvirus software
– Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
– Restrict access to data by business needUtoUknow
– Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
– Restrict physical access to cardholder data
– Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
– Regularly test security systems and processes
– Maintain a policy that addresses information security firstname.lastname@example.org
All online credit card transactions performed on this site use the NAB Transact gateway.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Moonraker Dolphin Swims or any outside party.
All transactions are performed using a 128/256 bit SSL Certificate.